Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th

Hello everyone. How are you? Things here have been quite hectic. My sister and her hubby came to visit and while they were here, her hubby had a massive M.I. He is in the hospital and is recovering nicely. However, our house has been busy with people in and out and us just trying to keep the home fires burning!

Here is the current promotion from Stampin Up! I think you will like this one!!

HODGEPODGE HARDWARE DISCOUNT
Dates: July 1-August 10 (or while supplies last)


Promotion Details:

The following Hodgepodge Hardware finishes are being offered at a special 25% discount:


Aged Copper Hardware (105532): Originally $27.95; NOW: $20. 96

Antique Brass Hardware (105531): Originally $27.95; NOW: $20.96

Pewter Hardware (105515): Originally $27.95; NOW: $20.96


These finishes will be retiring, so get them while you can! Also, if you haven't heard...SU has a new product line called Decor Elements. They are vinyl stickers (think Uppercase Living) for your walls or wherever else you can think to put them. Click HERE to see the Decor Elements brochure. I just ordered my own Decor Elements and can't wait to see what other ones will be available!

I hope you all have a happy, healthy, and safe July 4th! I will post again when I can and hope to have time then to include pics of Ali's great project!!!

No comments: